If you play one of the focus instruments (oboe, bassoon, French horn, viola or double bass), we offer you many benefits.
- You are prioritised for admission to our Open courses, online or on site. Apply under YOMA courses.
- You are prioritised for admission to the Open Programme and the Talent Programme.
- If you have been accepted for an on-site course weekend, you will be reimbursed for travel and one day of full board (accommodation in a dormitory, breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- If you are in the Talent Programme, you can receive a grant when you participate in other organisers’ courses for your instrument.
All educators are welcome to passively participate for free and to collaborate collegially with YOMA educators, IRL and online. If you teach any of the focus instruments (oboe, bassoon, French horn, viola or double bass), you will receive additional benefits.
- If you bring your own students to YOMA courses and want to teach them yourself, you can receive compensation from YOMA for this. You can also swap students with a colleague who also brings his/her own students with the same instrument. The colleague will also be reimbursed.
- If you have students in the talent programme, you can receive compensation from YOMA to increase teaching time at home, if these resources are not available. This benefit is considered on a case-by-case basis and requires that YOMA has received funds for this purpose.
For free operations, organisations, and more
A cooperation with YOMA makes it possible to offer your young members and participants continuous monthly additional teaching between your activities, thus strengthening your organisation.
If you or your organisation organise your own activities for the focus instruments, you could receive a grant from YOMA. Please contact us to discuss further.