Focus instrument – for students
If you play one of the focus instruments: oboe, bassoon, french horn, viola or double bass, we offer you extra support:
– You are prioritized for admission to our Open courses, online or on site. Application available at YOMA courses.
– You are given priority in admissions to the Open Program and the Talent Program. Read more at menu Our courses and program – this is how it works.
– If you have been accepted for a course on site, your travels and accommodation will be provided for by us – overnight stay in a dormitory room, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
If you attend the Talent Program, you may receive a grant if you participate in other organizers’ courses that’s specialized for your instrument.
Focus instruments – for educators
If you are a teacher in one of the focus instruments; oboe, bassoon, french horn, euphonium / baritone, tuba, harp, viola or double bass, we can offer you:
– Free auscultation online or on site, suited your requests, during individual lessons or full days on all courses.
– Extra compensation. If you participate with your own student(s) and a colleague(s), you can teach online or on site at our courses. You can also exchange students with each other and receive compensation for both.
– Compensation for teaching. If you have students who attend the talent program, you may receive compensation from us for your increased teaching time from home (if it is not already compensated for). This benefit is tested in each individual case.
Focus instruments – for organizations
If you or your organization arranges special activities regarding a focus instrument at home, you may receive a grant for these. Contact us and we will discuss the matter further.